By default all google talk, yahoo messenger and rediff bol allow us to run a single instance of the program at a time.
If you have several gmail,rediff or yahoo accounts, you may want to run multiple instances of google talk, rediffbol or yahoo messenger at once, so here is the trick how to do it…
Multiple Login in Google TALK
1. Create a gtalk shortcut on the desktop.
2. Right click that icon and select properties and then in the target place u will see something like this. “”C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe” /startmenu”
3. Rename it as”"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe” /nomutex”
4. click apply and OK.
Multiple Login in yahoo messenger
1. Go Run . Type regedit, then enter .
2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / yahoo / pager /Test
3. On the right pane , right-click and choose new Dword value .
4. Name it as Plural.
5. assign a decimal value of 1 by Double clicking it.
6. Now close the registry and login with multiple Ids.
Multiple Login in Rediff Bol
1. Right click on the rediff bol icon and then click on run as.
2. Follow step 1 if you want to login with more than two Ids.
3. You will see multiple rediff bol messenger.
That’s It, if you have any doubts please let me know…..